Our food is our passion and creating amazing culinary morsels by passionate chefs is what we do best. The Deli on Kinghorne provides fresh, convenient and tasty items to cater your meeting or event. Whether its breakfast, morning tea or lunch, we’ve got you covered with dishes for every taste or dietary requirement.
Our catering options are outlined below however we can cater to suit your needs – to find out more, come in and see us or give us a call.
the fine print
- Catering orders must be placed and confirmed 2 days prior to your order date.
- We’ll need a deposit to confirm your order.
- We can come to you! A free delivery service is available within 5kms of the CBD. Outside the CBD? We can still deliver for a small fee.
- Platters of wraps, rolls and sandwiches with the option for gluten free and vegetarian at a cost of $16 per head and we provide 1.5 pieces per person, individually wrapped eg for a group of 10, we would provide 30 halves. The fillings include a combination of Chicken Caesar, Salami and salad, Reuben, Deli Turkish, Vegetarian Pesto, Ham and Aioli Salad. We can include smoked salmon however this adds a cost of $1 per person for the number required. We are also happy to tailor fillings to suit your needs.
- Platters of sandwiches cut into quarters on a variety of bread – wholemeal, white and multi grain – with a variety of fillings including vegetarian options at a cost of $12 per head.
- Fruit platters at a cost of $10 per head.
- Cheese platters at a cost of $14 per head.
- Cake platters at a cost of $10 per head which include a variety of cake slices, muffins, small tarts and slices.
- Breakfast Platter at a cost of $30 per head and includes fresh fruit, mini frittatas – meat and vegetarian – savoury muffins – meat and vegetarian options, ham and cheese croissants, mini bacon and egg rolls and toasted breads – choice of banana, pear and raspberry or mango.
- Bridal Shower Platter at a cost of $35 per head and includes fresh fruit, mini frittatas– meat and vegetarian, breakfast muffins (meat and vegetarian options and can include gluten free options), mini breakfast burritos, ham and cheese croissants, mini bacon & egg rolls and sweet muffins
- Hot food platters which a selection of mini vegetarian and meat frittatas, savoury muffins, ham and cheese croissants and mini pies and sausage rolls at a cost of $20 per head.
- Sweet and savoury platter which includes a selection of cake, sweet muffins, small tarts, savoury muffins, mini frittatas and fresh fruit at a cost of $20 per head.
- Whole quiches/lasagne/shepherds pie at a cost of $50 per tray and will feed on average 6-8 people as a main.
- Bowls of salad – a number of varieties are available such as roasted beetroot and goats cheese, roasted sweet potato and chickpea or ham and potato salad – at a cost of $50 per bowl and would feed 6 – 8 people as a main or 12 – 14 as a side.
- Grazing platters at a cost of $30 per head. Our grazing platters include fresh fruit, cold meat, cheeses, dips and crackers.
- High tea at a cost of $18 per head which includes a selection of our small tarts, sweet slices and a selection of savoury finger sandwiches. We can also provide a high tea stand however there is a deposit of $50.
You can mix and match the above – for example, for say 30 people, you would cater for 10 with wraps and sandwiches, 10 for fruit and cheese and 10 for hot food.